1099 Correction


Members who received Member Giveback Bonus checks will be re-issued an updated 1099-INT form as the original forms did not include these dividends. “Corrected and Reissued” 1099-INT forms have been mailed and will be arriving in the next few days.


If you have already filed your taxes with the incorrect 1099-INT:

  • You may need to file an amended return to reflect this correction.


If you haven’t filed your taxes:

  • Disregard the initial 1099-INT form and use the one labeled “Corrected and Reissued”.


If you have questions or concerns, please call us at 610-595-2929.