Switch your direct deposits and automatic payments in minutes!
The fastest, safest way to switch direct deposits and automatic payments to your new or existing account at BHCU.Finally, there’s a simple process that does the work for you! Move recurring payments, as well as direct deposits, to your BHCU account easily with ClickSWITCH. With just one click and as little as ten minutes, switch all of your direct deposits and automatic payments to your new or existing account at BHCU. This eliminates complicated switch kits and the hassle of having to contact each business or payee. Our process is simple and ensures that you don’t miss a payment during your account transition. ClickSWITCH is automated, convenient and hassle-free.
Follow These Simple Steps
Login to your free online solutionTo get started, call us at 610-595-2929 or stop in to any branch today to receive your activation code. Login at (Portal) and enter the SwitchTRACK code provided by us. With a few simple clicks, you’ll activate your secure online solution.
Switch your direct deposits and automatic paymentsSelect which direct deposits and automatic payments you’d like to switch and begin transferring your account information. Click on your desired tab and follow the simple instructions to create and submit your account switches..
Get notifications as it works for youClickSWITCH does the work for you and provides real-time updates and notifications once completed.
Additional ClickSWITCH Capabilities
- SwitchTRACK CodeUse for login, tracking switch activity and completing switch processes.
- Switch AssistLog into your old financial institution to access your existing account, see recurring payments and easily switch those accounts over to your new or existing account.
- Easy SetupAll your account’s data will automatically populate into the ClickSWITCH portal. With the simple click of your mouse, ClickSWITCH takes care of the rest, sending completed account switch forms and a copy of a voided check directly to billers.
- Switch StatusEasily track payments you want to transition to a new account.
- Switch SummaryIn the ClickSWITCH portal, easily view a listing of all switches currently in progress with comprehensive details. Switch Summary also lets you know if additional action is needed and confirms when a switch has been successful.
- Account ClosureEasily initiate closure for previous external accounts once the switch process is complete.
Why use ClickSWITCH?
- Change financial institutions without the hassle
- Securely switch direct deposits and automatic payments in as little as 10 minutes
- Just a few clicks will save hours of time
- No need to track down payments or fill out paperwork
- Track switches and receive real-time switch notification
- Initiate the closure of your previous account
What is the turnaround time for Social Security direct deposits to be moved over to Commerce National Bank with ClickSWITCH?
What takes longer with ClickSWITCH, moving direct deposits or moving recurring bills?
Can I switch my beneficiaries with ClickSWITCH as well?
No. ClickSWITCH is set up to help you switch your automatic payments and direct deposits. If you choose to designate beneficiaries for any new accounts, you will need to do this directly with your financial institution.
How long is my ClickSWITCH track code valid?
What is the time frame for my ClickSWITCH switches to take place?
Can I get my ClickSWITCH password reset?
If you have forgotten your password, please contact a BHCU representative.
What should I do if my employer is not listed in the ClickSWITCH direct deposit database?
Is there any confirmation from companies that have received the ClickSWITCH request to change direct deposit or bills?
If I forget my ClickSWITCH track code, why do I need a new one?
Are there password requirements for ClickSWITCH?
Will I receive notification that the biller received my ClickSWITCH information so that a payment is not made twice?
No, you will need to check ClickSWITCH to see if it has been completed. You should watch your accounts until payments and direct deposits are moved over to BHCU.
If anything I am changing with ClickSWITCH is rejected, how will I know?
You will be notified via email. For assistance, please contact BHCU.