Earn dividends on everyday banking
Earn 0.25% APY* on balances $2,500 and over
- $2 monthly fee
- Earn 0.25% APY* on balances $2,500 and over
- No minimum balance requirement
- Identity Theft Protection
- Credit monitoring
- Access to over 30,000 surcharge free ATM’s
- Free Visa debit card
- Free first box of checks
- 24/7 account access with online and mobile banking
- Remote deposit capture
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
Fully Managed Identity Theft Protection
- Credit Monitoring
- Recovery Services
- Lost Document Replacement
Overdrafts happen, that’s why we offer two programs to help you avoid unintentional overdrafts (Overdraft Protection and Courtesy Pay). All you have to do is opt into either program and we’ll take care of overdrafts in the future.
- You can opt into free Overdraft Protection at any time. This will allow us to transfer money from your BHCU share account to avoid overdrafts from check or debit card purchases.
- Using Courtesy Pay allows BHCU to cover checks, electronic payments, debit card purchases, and transfers that won’t clear due to Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF), so you won’t have to worry about declined transactions. A $25 fee will be charged for each covered item.
*APY is Anuual Percentage Yield effective August 31, 2018 and is subject to change. Courtesy Pay Disclosure – BHCU will have the discretion to pay overdrafts (ACH, Check or Automatic Bill Payments), subject to the limit of your Courtesy Pay privilege. In order to have Courtesy Pay privilege provided to your Debit Card/POS transactions BHCU is required to have an Opt In request on record. Participating members Courtesy Pay limit is $800, including fees at any given time. Credit Union fee to honor each overdraft item is $25.00. Once an account remains in an overdraft status for more than 7 consecutive days, a $4.00 penalty fee is assessed each day until the account is brought current. Once an account is overdrawn for 14 consecutive days, the Courtesy Pay privilege is rescinded. Once an account has reached 60 consecutive days overdrawn, the account will be charged off. The total of the discretionary Courtesy Pay privilege (negative) balance is due and payable upon demand. While BHCU will have the discretion to pay overdrafts on an account, any such payment is a discretionary courtesy, and not a right of the member or an obligation of BHCU and BHCU in its sole and absolute discretion, can cease paying overdrafts at any time without prior notice of reason or cause.