Whether at home, at work, or anywhere in-between, BHCU’s Online & Mobile Banking services give you 24-hour access to your accounts every day of the year. Conduct daily banking activities within our safe and secure Online Banking center and Mobile App:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between BHCU accounts
- Pay bills
- See when checks or payments have cleared
- Review activity for all your BHCU accounts
- Ready to set up your complimentary Online Banking account?
Apple Pay™ & Samsung Pay™
A Convenient New Way to Pay
As an Apple™ and Samsung™ user, you can now pay with your phone at more than 1 million stores across the U.S. Apple™ and Samsung Pay™ is a new mobile payment solution that offers BHCU debit and credit card holders further simplicity, security and choice when paying for things every day.
Making payments is safe when you use Apple™ and Samsung Pay™, thanks to tokenization, the industry standard for secure payments. Your card number isn’t stored on your phone or given to the merchant with your payment. Instead, Apple™ and Samsung Pay™ uses a virtual account number to represent your account information–providing an extra layer of security.
Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit Checks on Your Time with Remote Deposit Capture, you can deposit personal and business checks anytime, anywhere without visiting a branch or ATM.
-Safe and Secure
-Save Time & Money
- Log in to BHCU’s Mobile App
- Select “Deposit” from the drop down box
- Select “Make A Deposit”
- Enter the appropriate information
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Submit Deposit
Save your stamps and your time. BHCU’s online Bill Payer helps you to manage your bills in the manner that works best for you. Simply log into your Online Banking account to:
- Set up recurring payments
- Make one-time payments
- Designate payments that vary from month to month
- Make electronic transfers or issue paper checks
- Verify pending payments and make changes
- Review your payment history
- All you need to get started with Bill Payer is an Online Banking account.
Set up Direct Deposit to access your funds immediately and save yourself a visit to our branch. With Direct Deposit, recurring payments are transferred directly into your account by:
- Your employer
- Social Security
- Corporate retirement
- Military retirement
- US Treasury investment interest
- And many more
Setting up Direct Deposit is simple:
Contact the company or agency that issues you the check to ask whether they make electronic payments
Provide them with your BHCU Account Number and BHCU’s Routing Number: 231385701.
Contact us to let us know that you’d like to set up Direct Deposit
Bank By Phone
Not near a computer or our branch? Not a problem, BHCU also offers Bank by Phone services. Simply call 610-595-2926 any time 24/7 to:
- Check your balance on any account
- Get a listing of your last 5 transactions
- Verify that checks cleared
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Request a check be issued
- Change your pin number for bank by phone
- Check our current rates
Bank by Phone: 610-595-2926
You will be prompted to provide your Account Number and Pin Number.